1920 1943 1945 1956 1957 1958 1961 (Different Years: x7 Bronze Copper coins) Straits Settlements & Malaya British Borneo 1 Cents Square Coinage. King George V, King George VI & Queen Elizabeth II. Nice Brown Toning. Scare-Rare Set!
We have here on offer, 1920 1943 1945 1956 1957 1958 1961 (Different Years: x7 Bronze Copper coins) Straits Settlements & Malaya British Borneo 1 Cents Square Coinage. King George V, King George VI & Queen Elizabeth II. Nice Brown Toning, Well-Struck & Beautiful. Scare-Rare Set!
Note: There is a total of 7 coins in this Lot.
- x1 each 1920 King George V
- x1 each 1943 1945 King George VI
- x1 each 1956 1957 1958 1961 Queen Elizabeth II
1. George V (George Frederick Ernest Albert; 3 June 1865 – 20 January 1936) was King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions, and Emperor of India, from 6 May 1910 until his death in 1936. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_V)
2. George VI (Albert Frederick Arthur George; 14 December 1895 – 6 February 1952) was King of the United Kingdom and the Dominions of the British Commonwealth from 11 December 1936 until his death. He was the last Emperor of India and the first Head of the Commonwealth. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_VI)
3. Elizabeth II (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary; born 21 April 1926[a]) is, and has been since her accession in 1952, Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and Head of the Commonwealth. She is also Queen of 12 countries that have become independent since her accession: Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II)
Place: Straits Settlements, Malaya & British Borneo
Year: 1920, 1943 1945, 1956 1957 1958 1961
Denomination: 1 Cent
Weight: 4.0-6.0 grams
Size: 20-21 mm (approx)
Alloy: Bronze / Copper
Vintage: > 55-86+ Years Old
Obv. Design: Bust of the Ruler at Respective Times/Era
Rev. Design: Denomination, Year & Place of Use at Respective Times/Era
These are unique square designs of a well recognised trading coinage at the period of British Empirical rule of Straits Settlements Malaya & Borneo region. A great coinage for collection!
Circulated, the coins will feel & looks better in your hand! This unique & very rare piece can be yours today! Authenticity guaranteed for life! Fairly priced!
Please feel free to email any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org