1920 1935 1939 1941 (Different Years: x4 Silver coins) Straits Settlements, Half Dollar 50 Cents & Twenty 20 Cents, King George V & Brit. Malaya Twenty 20 Cents & 10 Cents, King George VI. Circulated & Well-Struck Trade-coinage. Scare-Rare Set!
We have here on offer, 1920 1935 1939 1941 (Different Years: x4 Silver coins) Straits Settlements, Half Dollar 50 Cents & Twenty 20 Cents, King George V & British Malaya Twenty 20 Cents & 10 Cents, King George VI. Circulated & Well-Struck, Beautiful Famous Trade-coinage. Scare-Rare Set!
Note: There is a total of 4 coins in this Lot.
- x1 each 1920, Half Dollar 50 Cents - King George V (Straits Settlements) - Beautiful Coin Lustre!
- x1 each 1935, Twenty 20 Cents - King George V (Straits Settlements)
- x1 each 1939, Twenty 20 Cents - King George VI (Malaya)
- x1 each 1941, Ten 10 Cents - King George VI (Malaya)
1. George V (George Frederick Ernest Albert; 3 June 1865 – 20 January 1936) was King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions, and Emperor of India, from 6 May 1910 until his death in 1936. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_V)
2. George VI (Albert Frederick Arthur George; 14 December 1895 – 6 February 1952) was King of the United Kingdom and the Dominions of the British Commonwealth from 11 December 1936 until his death. He was the last Emperor of India and the first Head of the Commonwealth. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_VI)
Place: Straits Settlements, & British Malaya
Year: 1920, 1935, 1939, 1941
Denomination: Half Dollar 50 Cents x01, Twenty 20 Cents x02, Ten 10 Cents
Weight: 22.0 grams (approx)
Size: 18-28 mm (approx)
Vintage: > 75-96+ Years Old
Obv. Design: Bust of the Ruler at Respective Times/Era
Rev. Design: Denomination, Year & Place of Use at Respective Times/Era
These are well recognised trading coinage at the period of British Empirical rule of Straits Settlements Malaya & Borneo region. Great coinage for collection!
Circulated, the coin will feel & looks better in your hand! These rare/scarce piece can be yours today! Authenticity guaranteed for life! Fairly priced!
Please feel free to email any questions - email@example.com